We are a growing team of developers, designers and IT-professionals who love what they do. If you are as passionate about making good products, we’ll be thrilled to have you on board. Check out below to see if we’re hiring someone who sounds like you. And, if we do – please Email us.
As a machine learning engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing machine learning models to improve behaviour recognition technology. In particular, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging problems such as face recognition, behavior analysis, mathmap analysis system, and image content analysis.
- 2 years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence;
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Scala, Python;
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar;
- Ability to create proposals for product improvement.
As a senior backend Developer at Kitcast you’ll be working in our very experienced team.
The backend team is responsible for building and maintaining our dashboard and application.
Experience with linux/unix, nodeJS, db, microservices.
As a senior iOS Developer at Kitcast you’ll be working in our very experienced team. The iOS team is responsible for building and maintaining our client application for content managing.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years leading teams, and 5+ years as an individual contributor;
- Strong background in Computer Science;
- Strong technical expertise in mobile and iOS development, including framework, libraries, toolset, including but not limited to Swift, Objective-C, iOS human interface guidelines; experience developing for iWatch is a plus and not required;
- Prior leadership and team-building experience;
- Ability to collaborate across multiple and cross functional teams;
- Strategic mindset combined with pragmatic execution, and bias for action.
The role involves the following:
- Building relationships with businesses and understanding their problems;
- Articulation of our value proposition so that it is in sync with our customers;
- Maintaining a fast feedback loop to help prioritize our product roadmap.
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally in the software market;
- You are able to explain complex products easily;
- You know how to work with CRMs like Salesforce or Hubspot;
- You are a master in making presentations;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are willing to take responsibility and ownership of your tasks.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with passion about details to join us in making high-quality products. You don’t just find bugs – you contribute to our complete product. You will have a proactive attitude to ensuring we release high-quality products and rapidly response to bugs which occur post-release, while keeping in mind how we can build our products in a user-driven manner.
- 1-2+ years of experience as a software Quality Assurance Engineer;
- Demonstrated experience with software testing method;
- Experience in testing web applications strongly preferred;
- You have high attention to detail;
- You enjoy problem-solving and hands-on learning;
- You have the ability to work autonomously, with high quality-awareness and reliability.
- Front-end framework experience with Angular.js or React;
- Ability to work with cloud providers like Azure/AWS;
- Knowledge of container deployments like Docker;
- Solid foundational concepts like algorithms, APIs, scaling and performance;
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers);
- Handle AdWords, display and other kinds of advertisement;
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels;
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
We are looking for an energetic and responsible person who can create and fill the base of companies, job titles and personal emails of certain types of business. Lead automated emailing and validate the results / answers.
- Responsible for generating the emails through publicly available sources (business websites, linkedin, google, yelp etc.)
- Gathering information on potential clients
- Cold emailing to uncover and qualify sales opportunities using integrated CRM
- Tracking your activities and weekly reports
We are looking for an easy-going, yet self-motivated Onboarding Manager to join our company.
This person is responsible for leading new customers who are interested in partnership so they can successfully integrate the Kitcast platform.
The ideal candidate should possess strong relationship management and interpersonal skills to introduce the Kitcast solution, define and deliver targeted benefits and values of cooperation and lead customers to a successful integration.
- Leads product intro and onboarding communication with new clients via emails/calls
- Listens and interprets key information in relation to clients’ business goals and KPIs
- Provides strategic and consultative advice to help achieve client's goals
- Builds and strengthens relationships with both clients and product
What we need:
- Excellent English-speaking verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years of direct customer experience in pre-sales support, account management in digital marketing/media
- Ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction
- Ability to work across time zones around the world
- A strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity, and knowledge of the digital landscape.