We are a growing team of developers, designers and IT-professionals who love what they do. If you are as passionate about making good products, we’ll be thrilled to have you on board. Check out below to see if we’re hiring someone who sounds like you. And, if we do – please Email us.
As a machine learning engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing machine learning models to improve behaviour recognition technology. In particular, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging problems such as face recognition, behavior analysis, mathmap analysis system, and image content analysis.
- 2 years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence;
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Scala, Python;
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar;
- Ability to create proposals for product improvement.
As a senior backend Developer at Kitcast you’ll be working in our very experienced team.
The backend team is responsible for building and maintaining our dashboard and application.
Experience with linux/unix, nodeJS, db, microservices.
As a senior iOS Developer at Kitcast you’ll be working in our very experienced team. The iOS team is responsible for building and maintaining our client application for content managing.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years leading teams, and 5+ years as an individual contributor;
- Strong background in Computer Science;
- Strong technical expertise in mobile and iOS development, including framework, libraries, toolset, including but not limited to Swift, Objective-C, iOS human interface guidelines; experience developing for iWatch is a plus and not required;
- Prior leadership and team-building experience;
- Ability to collaborate across multiple and cross functional teams;
- Strategic mindset combined with pragmatic execution, and bias for action.
The role involves the following:
- Building relationships with businesses and understanding their problems;
- Articulation of our value proposition so that it is in sync with our customers;
- Maintaining a fast feedback loop to help prioritize our product roadmap.
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally in the software market;
- You are able to explain complex products easily;
- You know how to work with CRMs like Salesforce or Hubspot;
- You are a master in making presentations;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are willing to take responsibility and ownership of your tasks.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with passion about details to join us in making high-quality products. You don’t just find bugs – you contribute to our complete product. You will have a proactive attitude to ensuring we release high-quality products and rapidly response to bugs which occur post-release, while keeping in mind how we can build our products in a user-driven manner.
- 1-2+ years of experience as a software Quality Assurance Engineer;
- Demonstrated experience with software testing method;
- Experience in testing web applications strongly preferred;
- You have high attention to detail;
- You enjoy problem-solving and hands-on learning;
- You have the ability to work autonomously, with high quality-awareness and reliability.
- Front-end framework experience with Angular.js or React;
- Ability to work with cloud providers like Azure/AWS;
- Knowledge of container deployments like Docker;
- Solid foundational concepts like algorithms, APIs, scaling and performance;
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.